Tuesday, September 22

Hospital Madness

see, this shows that i love my Illy so much. I'm updating my blog! Now, i'm mobile blogging. Like, update my blog through mobile. Confused? Yes you are (mcm orang lain tak pena online blogging je :p) my battery is low, i only got few minutes to talk craps in this crappy blog. I hope you guys don't mind. Take a minute to go through this blog, then you can kindly click the (X) button to blaaah, ngee. I don't think i have time to celebrate my raya with my friends, bcs i haven't celebrate it in penang yet. Since my lovely sister is having her medication in the hospital, we, are having our healthy lifestyle in the same room in the hospital. Yet we are healthy, gee :p

There is no description to describe my day today. One filthy boring day. Eventhough today is the third day of raya, i just can't feel the RAYA inside me. How many times i wrote 'raya'? I texted people, like usual duuhh. Don't wow or make that big frightened eyes yet, but most of them are having a weird raya, like me, they don't felt it in them. Gaah, it's the end of the world. People, bertaubat!

By the way, i bought a new book. No Time For Goodbye! I didn't finish up the previous one yet, and the stand-by one. Huda is greedy, TAMAK! God is testing me, to choose or decide what's good or what's bad. I'm learning, one step at a time

WARNING: you don't have to read all these. Crazy is what you can tell
Hugs kisses from me
Huda is off to eat, lapar!