Monday, September 21

Week to Raya

first and foremost, *i need to greet, am i?* okay then. Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.. cikgu (?) this is not for teachers. I am waaay out of that school, fyi. I'm having my plesant hols with my beloved, pfft. Speaking of school, something bizzare happened last week, like all the days of that particular week, gee. Weird huh? I know. *i'm not copying you mira*
believe me?
Nope?
Still not?
Then let me tell you my story. Like duhh, this is my blog
I'm not gonna simply talk about that man sitting along that street begging for coins :p i am very rude, am i? Huda, i thought you want to be a good girl. You promised, right? *smiling showing that shining rabbit teeth*
Okay okay, back to main topic people. Hello, don't get all twisted up to Canada right now. Why Canada? Geez. SESERI was hell SESERI last week. Wait, this week, still, right? No, no. Already monday. Monday was like usual, Tuesday, i got into a trouble with one of my seniors, Wednesday, Majlis Khatam Quran was held (it was kinda fascinating being the bunga telur girl and tamu saji) *don't ask to many Q's.
one more thing, my 'a trouble', ended up being a major trouble among the seniors. Gaah! Akubudakmasalah. Never got into this one before. Huda is no longer a girl next door, she is from the next block :p i experienced! Hurray to me, i went through it, well. *btw mira, nnt aku smbung crita :)* Thursday, as usual, photographs before we headed home. Not to forget, we celebrated our class teacher's birthday, comel sangat. hugs and kisses to everyone, then off we go. Friday, at home with family. Saturday, we were planning to went back Seremban at five but bcs of that problamatic roadtax, we went back at ten. Five hours waiting, can you believe that? Sunday, RAYA RAYA! First time i woke up late, dress in pyjamas in the early morning of raya.

So, there you have it.
A little bit, just a pinch of what happened on this week
You know no more
Until then, toodles!