Tuesday, November 24

Goldness

Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they're really your enemies, with secret identities and disguises, to hide their true colors
So just when you think you're close enough
they will come and cut your throat when you aren’t looking

You just have to dig harder to find the right meaning of true friendship.
You do not walk out, do not abandon, do not throw them away, to be friends with a friend.
Of all the friendship I've experienced; there are good and bad friends.
They taught me many lessons, and they have opened my eyes to see the real world
Fantasy aren't that cherish to you
Live in reality and seek for happiness, cause it ain't hard if you are wise

Just be thankful to your friend
Cause they are sturdy enough to concern about you
Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks

Still, I got my gold-ish friends and they are my so-called angels <3
a memoir