Tuesday, November 24

ThinkPad

Don't you exaggerate whatever i said, cause that is absolutely, not fastidious. Bringing you people to the center makes me want to vomit, throw everything inside this belly-cious tummy. I ate a lot today, ayam kicap, ayam goreng, ayam kukus, ayam rebus? Illy would like that, I know for sure. I am waiting for the others to send me pictures and to let you know, i have been waiting for like 48 hours! haha hiperbola. dua hari dah laa, gee. Somehow, resting my butt on this chair made me think how valuable my time was, being in that school even though we were doing nothing. The time of my life have yet come and i don't really think this is my time of life. Just think, why do I have to spend my time sitting on this couch while I can do other things that are more beneficial than doing this. Let just say, i can talk, but I do not know how. Cakap je, tapi tak amalkan. Something like that. I read my previousss posts, I do sound weird, am I? That was when I did not have the skills to blog, or to express my thoughts. *sekarang mcm ada je LOL -_-

I am wearing my bloodish reddish t-shirt, the one that I love the most and I still am. And I am wearing my black slack, the one that I bought two months ago. Why am I describing all these? Ahh, let the world decides. I want to continue reading books but I just not in the mood. I am in the mood of doing nothing and i think that is one useless mood ever. I need pills to control, to balance my emotions cause I think my hormones are turning upside down, lefty righty. pffft (?) I will totally focus on my studies next month and i will live up my holiday this month. Still, my plans are on the next month, but who cares? My life, I decide. Be pleased and pleasured.

Phone's charger is making me piss, and I still am pissed off with that suckish fucking damn charger. I am bored, please help me! Why do you have to be so cruel to me? I am one innocent little girl, who is crying for help because her phone's charger won't work. Bad super electrical device! My brother is crying and I honestly do not want to care what the damn that they are doing, but as a responsible sister, I do not want to let them down. I took my guts along with me and yelled, "What is wrong with you people?" and he said "She started it". I kindly closed the door and went back downstairs and continue writing my blog. How liable I am :)

I think that is all for now
with that, I thank you