Monday, November 24

"BEST"

like everyone else, people was like crazy talkng abt this 2008. in my own opinion, i thnk it went pretty well. i found my best friend, my best fakey wife, my best lesbo partner, my best class partner, my best JB soulmate, my best hangout gang, my best guy friends, my best neighbour, my best classmates, my best lover, my best everything lahh. bt i just cnt found you, whre are you in my life. iv knwn you like years, always be thre fr you. but myb you dnt realize it. you dnt care maybe. me, waiting fr you to say, YOU RE THE BEST FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD. myb tht, or is it too much ? idk, i just need an appreciation. ting tong. who's thre ? its me. I DONT CARE. was it really meant to be ike tht ? huh, ths is crap. i dnt knw wht to post. read it thn leave. bttr rght ? aha