Sunday, November 2

Bitchy Cyrus

Photobucket



He is denying everything she said. Look at her, we all can see the changes. She turns from sweet little Miley to a loser bitchy Miley. She is 15, fgs, act like it okay.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


In an exclusive interview with BRAVO, Nick finally shows his true feelings. “I am really very disappointed Miley. I can not find good, that she look for it publicly, make dust. The song and her behavior makes me really sad,” Nick whispers.

Easy to understand, since there was such a vow of silence. “We promised at that time that the relationship was just a thing between us and that nobody rested. Nobody should get to know about our love. … And now this!”. Nick is appalled. Every time he hears the song of Miley, there is a dark shadow on his face. “I never would have thought about it. But fortunately I have my brothers, Joe and Kevin. They help me to absorb all the history,” said he.

And many things are safe: the adjustment of public accounts Miley has left deep wounds in what was a close friendship between the two. “The relationship between the two is OK. Not much, much less,” said Miley porfiadamente. Nick, however, seeks to save, which is to save. “I take care to keep my friendship with Miley. It is important to me - despite our break. We join many things. I do not want to relinquish that. I just want, we understand well again.”

USA magazine