Thursday, November 6

bumpa-ride

November 5, is the most awesome day of this month. We went to Malacca, trip for form 3. The number 9, incredible 9 person, you guys seriously rock my world. Thanks a lot ;) were suppose to be 12 of us, I guess. Shaz, Syaza and Aqilah. Haha yah Nik, Dec ade lg, sunway baby ! maybe lah aha. Lots to tell, I better just point everything out.

illegal to forget
- been attacked by those vibrating "gorillas"
- elephant, 50 years old. tough one
- frst time, i touchd snake, the yellow one. thy clld it Pythons ?
- birds show, seriously they can sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- bumpa slide, haha terrifying and fun, i tll you
- 5th floor slide, oh gosh, my ass hurts. Ouch !
- Fatyn, got over her fear, HEIGHTS. fun kan ? hah
- cool river and drowning in the waves, huh thnk God im safe
- the laugh of 9 of us ;) wee ily

p/s; thanks to amir, saving my life. i owe you a lot
sins; aha sorry


Photobucket