Saturday, February 14

almost to big-headed

I don't approve obnoxious behavior, but they can change.
I don't approve sarcasm, but can they stop?

Enough is enough. You spit it out too much; I can't handle all of that. Don't made me want to puke in front of your face, or at your face? I'm not saying that I hate you; just sometimes you made me want to hate you. It's not good, isn't it?

Wake up girls! Don't you realize? It has been too long; WE kept it alone there, in our little heart, waiting for someone to say "hei, nampak tak tadi?" to let you know, I found mine ! yeay yeay lol :p at least there is someone to share something about this with me.

If I want to say something, the best advice for you is SHUT UP ! Girl, give me a chance. We have our own thoughts.

"Kami mudah mengumpat" that is our kelemahan. right Nik Deanna ? lol, she'll be wearing white this Monday. no more, bajuku ungu