Saturday, August 29

Additional plus, plus

makcik mira, see? i'm awake till 5 o'clock. now, it is time for sahur

much more bigger
much more fatter
indeed larger
not to forget heavier.

i've been aiming to at least slow down my temptation to food and decrease these fatty lumps in my body, eversince this is a fasting month, but i can't. azan je, MAKAN -_-
am i striving? Nope :p

few of my classmates have stopped me to not to do hw, and i said "okay" they are bad people, cruel, villains. NO, spastics!
this means that i don't have to do homework, right? gosh, what am i blabbering about?
there are tons, tons of homework slash schoolwork to be done
and i have at least 3 more days to finish up all of it
*i think i can, i think i can't
pfft, i've tried (big laugh)

rindu, rindu, rindu. i miss my .. oh i'm lost

E.