Wednesday, August 26

The Brand New

nor me can explain about this same old brand new. i am not going for a straight forward paragraph, but something literally overlap, some undefined meaning of a whole sentence. got what i mean? no you don't, i know :)

i repeat it again, there are ups and downs living in that new environment. living with others from each directions. people are crawling to the center, not the north neither the south. exclude the east and the west. we are holding our target, aiming for the one and only. i am tired of being pushed, kicked all the time.

frankly, i thought i have them. that bunch.
i had enough with this hypocrite stuff, pretending, acting. girls, you guys are not drama queens, neither am i. please, i am sick of it.
once, just once, i need a feedback, a repay whatever that i have done. show me that i am one of your friends, and that's it.

i miss my past, my present and believe me, i can't wait for the future. hoping for no dissapointment, no struggling for bad activities. i do not want to live alone, i am not good in that. at least one, that particular angel, who will always be by my side and talk to to me whatever and whenever i want.

hope and faith;
Huda, is in that angel's head :)

to all and old