Monday, August 31

So loooooooooooong

I am going back to that so called hell
My awesome yet astonish heavenly hell
Oh how I wish I could just stay here, and school here.
like LIVE here :p

Time doesn't wait for me, i know, i've been told that
again and again
with the help from my mum and not to forget my dad
i haven't start packing anything, cause i think that i have enough time to pack later
*bongkak sangaaaaat -___-
cheesy creamy stressfulness

one week seemed very fast
i haven't got the chance to meet fatin
gila tak? sangat kaaannn? *rising veins
thank God, i met up the others. we had a blast, aren't we?
I said, rindu rindu rindu. does it mean anything?
pfft, who cares?
we all got our very own life, and eventually no cares what other people think
so do I, babe

again - i'm going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
or not?
i don't want to
but they had shouted, screamed very loud
saying "jangan nak mengada, you go there and study!"
and I said, "FINE" like safiyyah did, wait always. tehee
haven't finish up my homework yet
I can give a small tick to Biology, God seems to care about me
else, puuuh it's the same like before
bawa balik pun tkd guna, haha

ammonium fertilisation or ammonium fertilization
is there any difference?
somebody help me with my report
*stress crawling in my veins, reaching up to the brain