Tuesday, December 1

my Hands and Feet

Haha, I am missing you guys. Extraordinary, oh yes I am, tehee.
There are some pictures of them who made it the most supreme, particularly in that so called hell.
It is nice to have friends in prison, cause you will forget that you are living in a dungeon.
and my longest post, perhaps

Album of mine :)

Hanah and Fariha, tehee


My friends are mine<3

Sayaaaang Mira :p

My superb wierdoss

Big lens -___-

Klcc view

I hold on tight, Adlin comeeel =_=

That's why I love them

Hanna is there!

We took pictures :)

We laughed everyday xD

They said, we are loud!

Still loving them <3

Sharing...

Brassidium One

That is why we are Helpilia :)


Helparlova!

They lighted my day

This is Fatin Najwa

We are liking this
Meet Wani, Fariha, Hanah, Fatin

They are what i call Friends, gee
Missing A Lot, Huda