Tuesday, December 1

Sumpah tak tipuuuu

So Niels Bohr said, "Einstein, stop telling God what to do!"

I am stuck in this enormous dwelling, feeling regret that I can’t be joining them gathering at pavi. And again, you can delightfully blame the Bibik of mine. Oh Gosh, why were you not coming to work? All of sudden when I need you the most? Oh well, life goes on. There must be some valuable lessons that I can learn from this whole thing. For example, I now realize that I am good in cleaning my mansion. Oh yess, I do keep myself sanitary. So today I face my big problem, I sneezed a lot. And I am still sneezing, like everyone said, "Get that stinky mucus out of my nose!". Now, my best bud is my handkerchief, cause I'll go everywhere with it, and I won't let it go. *Haaaaacumm

I do not have the idea what to write in this blog, and I am getting bored of it. I haven't done a single thing on my homework yet my assignments. I should be working on it now. Time doesn't wait for me. People are just busy with tuition and stuff, and I am still thinking of joining them, or not. I don't know. I don't feel like going to tuition. Hello, SPM is on its way! duhh Huda, wake up *roll eyes

Thou, I am believing myself. Do not worry