Friday, January 30

blunk current head ?

And I could tell you
His favorite color's green
He loves to argue
Born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him..
I'd lie

what a coincidence ? like a huge coincidence ! currently, im listening to this, thanks to my Nikky Dea :) so my dream being an immortal is 100% not coming true, so does faisal's. dreamt that he is in heaven after he got bitten by a shark, when surfing this animated waves, very cool animated waves. wow, as you think it is.

yesterday i watched Bridewars. hillarious yeah ! you know what, lately, everything that i watched, it just telling me about the beauty of friendship, best friend and all of that. c'mon, i know i'll be missing two of them, im not getting too emotional though. but it is true. ok, bridewars is about bestfriend, most of songs i listen to are about pure friendship, and guess what, commercial pop me out too. and i stopped by at Nik's blog, she wrote something about friends, and yes babe, i think this is the right time too. since everyone is moving away.

ps; i do not gamble, and i want to be an immortal. God knows why :P