Friday, January 30

till eternity

Diyanah Muis, this girl yeah. Very pretty, very smart, too intelligent :) I've known this girl since I was four, four right? We grew up together, kind of together. We don't argue that much; yeah I can still count them. Old times, kindergarten and primary, I used to call her AKAK. I don't know why, maybe because her twin sister calls her that. I am more mature now, cehh, so I decided to call her Diyanah, better for a sixteen y/o girl right? We love to cycle, and we are on our 'sugar-diet'? lol, it do lost my weight :) bffffff, F stands for ?



Fatin Liyana, I've known her since form two, actually we are best buds since standard two I guess, but she was away to Vietnam, but we met again last two years. We approve ourselves as husband and wife. Today I'm the husband, tomorrow I'm the wife :P we are like meant to be together, everywhere she goes, I'll be there. We are like twins too, because our birth date is next to each other, and her identity card number is close to mine, coincidence? Yeah! Plus, she is a pretty babe, very pretty :)



Nik Deanna, one of my super awesome friends. She knows how to have fun, fun with capital F-U-N. She sits next to me in class, to lab, to assembly, to toilet? We will be together. We share our thoughts, and love exchanging hot stories and problems. Teacher, she is a good "Pengawas Rakan Sebaya". Making fun of our teachers is the must! You should hear our laughs, dude it is loud, maximum of loudness. Thank God I found her :)



Zafirah, she is cool. Like, super cool- no superpowers. You can't easily attack her, because she got her own personal branded weapons. Her English is puuhh, not like mine though. She's very good at it. She is my JB soul mate, old times. But know, she's my updater, new hot songs, I'll refer to her. She is easily pissed, so you better watch out. But still, she is nice, internal and external :) I won't lose you, no matter what ok?



My Bunchy Guys- Faisal, Asyraaf and Shazrul, they are the best boy friends ever. So nice, so sweet. Very caring, and they got money! So again, I won't bring my purse anymore, lol. Faisal is my bodyguard, so after 10 Feb, you are going to be my full-time first class bodyguard, since Yana 's sisters won't be here anymore. Serve you right :P Asyraaf or as known as Budak Penggawa Timur, he is like I mentioned it before. Too hilarious, many stupid jokes ;D Happy life in Johor, dude. Next one will be Shazrul, this guy, you won't regret having a friend like him. Too kind, he cares about others. So down to earth kind of boy. Very good in bowling though, bowling superstar wannabe? haha



Friendship is important; I do not dare to lose you guys.