Friday, January 30

glorious holiday

i think i am getting old, the coughs tell me why. and my back, God it hurts. i really need a medical checkup, don't you think ? i know one person who'll agree with me, my bodyguard for sure. he just can't stop saying that im old. isi borang dude, go to hell xD so, i keep on coughing and sneezing, when this would end ? huh,

last day, i went to midv with my friends. bowling, movie, sushi ? haha yummy lol, asyraaf is a big eater, and that explains it. nevermind, it his money though. one thing i realize, i dont need to bring my purse when hanging around with this bunchy guys cs they'll pay everything. like most of it. cool, rather than carrying that heavy bag, pfft. ding dong, im OLD !

so tomorrow is another day, i didn't finish reading my Reader's Digest yet. ok, maybe i didn't finished up my homework yet. to much to cover. moving on beybeyh ! <3 i need to be an immortal,