Saturday, January 3

Volvo c30

i woke up EARLY today, 10.41 ! early huh ? my eyes were searching for the sun, it's raining, heavilly 'raining cats and dogs' right ? ok whatever. and as usual, get off of bed, fetch my beloved Breaking Dawn and went downstairs. it was cold, yeah everybody was still snoring except for me and my mum. we are early risers ! huh, yea right. sat on my comfy comfy sofa and read a chapter. just ONE chapter. we decided to go to school to buy my books and to Bangi, to made an appointment with the dentist. so much for a gap ;P it was still raining, A WET SATURDAY. because of the 'too long' line and there were too many people infront of the bookstore, we changed plan to head home first and come back around 2. that is what you deserve for a last-minute preparation.

done with the books, cikgu Puteri's, registeration, we headed to KL to buy a car ? haha sort of. since HE loves car so much and HE hates our brand-old car, HE wanted to buy a new one. heh. *still raining. on the way, my parents were talking about my last-night friends. "byk nye name amir" aqilah ddk Alam Damai" knp tak pggil Deanna" and "mcm mn knl Geng Ampang" ?? god, you got a nickname for them ? and everything came out from my mouth, is the truth. don't worry haha. and this is the Oh-My-God part, i don't know why, but my parents adore Taqi so much, lol tepape jee

enough with the friends, geng Ampang and all of that, our first stop was at the Volovo's. we are trying to find the Volvo c30. you don't have to ask me why, watch the movie then you know why :) *spinning 360 degrees. damn it, they are not available at Malaysia yet. it'll be arrive before chinese new year. details much ? huh S40 caught my parent's eyes. but they wanted to think about it first, so THINK WELL haha

i am in my house now, writing this entry. WHAT. A. WET. SATURDAY. by the way, im not gonna be in the same class with ftyn and zaf next week, but don't worry guys, we still can meet up. right ?

hugs kisses