Sunday, January 18

I do not hate you

*you do not hate me (opposite; every word)

you are the first, first look that caught my eyes. like a tingling magical came out from your face. it makes me wonder, why is that happening ? why me, the only one that can see the sparkly stars, the shiny new moon, the hallow dark night. since then, i found my speaker, who explained it very detail of everything that confused my head. i am willing to know the truth, not the lies. you have given me the chance, and i will not prove anything to you, cs for me, you still that last-time monster, that knocked my closet and freaked me out. you should hear the lullaby, maybe it will tell you something. makes you realize, that you should thank me, for whatever i have done to always make you happy. i am not asking for anything, just say I HATE YOU <3 that is not hard, isn't it ? i am holding your give now, waiting for you to take it back. replacing with the other one. share it with the new person. but to sorry, i can't find the touch, sweetest touch that makes me froze like a pure ice. you are neither the heat nor the light. you are not the rythm, let just say, you are not the ONE.

*hey, i can be deep sometimes :P