Sunday, January 25

no reservation

my day was okay, 80% okay, i think ? pfft nthg much to say, my body stayed active till 4 o'clock, and my daydream ended about 5.30. a very good rest. i bought rings, my mum paid for it, of course. like yeah, i won't use mine :P Sister's ring. no purity ring like the JoBros. Just something that we decided to wear it together, like Sisters For Life ! *wide smile. beautiful, yeah. price ? hmm 50+20, you do the math, cent is the better symbol.

last night news was not okay. yeah, for sure i am sad, still. but nevermind. i just need to work hard now, focusing on this not-so-cool world. at least i can accompany zafirah here, she will love it. sadly, my two best friends will be gone. not literally gone, just they'll be moving away, to a new school, TKC. i was hoping for this one, but i am not that lucky. if there is an elf, telling me that i have one wish, and i can wish anything this world have. oh my life is completely perfect. waiting for the world to spread a news about existence of elves.

....

i'll bear this in mind, "friends forever and forever and forever and more"
*laughing