Sunday, January 18

just so you know

my shiny day was okay. awkwardly awkward, my phone was not buzzing to tune. no one is texting me today, includes call. and of course, i am so sickien' boring ! i finished up my amazing vampire series already, and to dwindle this boredness, my piano helps. im working on Bella's Lullaby. still, im a bit frustrated, not bcs of that song, bcs my internal emotion problem. you want to know ? neah, forgt it, doesn't matter anymore.

i completed half of my schoolwork. that's a relief. and i watched THS A to Zac. kinda cool, but not so cool. my fav books now, would be the text books. so much to learn, so little time :P thanks to God, my round out number is 41, so i can chill, and memorized it next week. huh, i got nothing to tell neither write in this most surfed website (?) :D

i better shut my mouth now. toodles guys !