Monday, December 1

Cure Doesn't Exist

iv gt nthg to write. this one just like the others, BOREDOM ! iv tried everything, so hard haha. arrange stuffs, play wth my sisters, try to bake bt i found nothing in the kitchen. plan as always FAILED. you heard me, it never gonna work. both telling and not telling are gonna end up, the same.

myb ths is the life of a girl tht has *them 24/7 working. not their fault of cs. money is wht everyone needs. and im ONE of everyone. blabbers are like the food of my day. means EVERYDAY ;D i took it calmly, CURRENTLY. they hold their tie, tightly. a big NO is why. happy to live wthout it

as usual, tv my friend, tht cn keeps me updated and cure ths sickness, a little bit. wait, i cn daydream. yahhh, it will be fun ! haha it sounds lamee, i knw. nvm, i'll tll you, nxt post ;D haha

*blogging is good, im letting evrything go
this has nthg to do wth anyone, dead or alive ;) weeee