Sunday, December 28

with a flash

i am one of everyone. we got the same interest, and yea Stephenie's books are what iv been telling you. like all of my friends are into this hot-hotty Edward and glorious Bella. i love to read, and these books really open my eyes to the other world- vampire world. on my way, complete reading Eclipse. and i really enjoy everything that this book bring me to.

i just cant stop reading it, everywhere i go, i bring these books along with me. like, my boring partner. Nik said once, it hypnotized. yeah, it really do hypnotize me- still.

i am more into fantasy world right now, cant really figure what the facts that have happened around me. it bring me to the world in the book. like, im there. watching every step and every move they did. listen to every words they speak. my head is positively in there, watching all the scene, while my eyes are reading it. imagining is legal, isn't it ? and i do love to imagine. it is easy cause i already watched the first movie though, it does help- help me imagine. where they are, how is their faces look like, their characters, their speaking tune. this is what iv been thinking lately, the story aha.

and of course, i wish my life could be like in the book. you know the happy ending, you know who is going to protect you when a monster come and hurt you, your love one is the most precious thing you have ever seen. kinda cool, and it fascinate me :) everyone do wish that kind of thing will happen, and i bet you, no one wants the opposite.

im not moving Harry Potter anywhere, they are here, still, i love Stephenie's the most. i'll be back for them when i finish reading this all mysterious, romantic, awesome books. and p/s; i do not like Jacob Black, he is really annoying though. stop breaking people relationship. aha