Sunday, December 21

Lets Jump, No Dance

im wearing long green jeans-like skirt ;) very beautiful ? not really :D i went to a kenduri at Suadamai, lol i didn't saw you pun, Qila aha. and another one, posting abt my boredness level, it's increasing man ! HELLLLPPPP here ? *weird face. im bored, people. im. bored. fullstop. i said stop. prghhh. you can see how bored i am, right ?

i want to jump, like jumping to the sky *literally. by the way btw, i went jogging with my friends this morning, act, it's SOOOOO not jogging, walking is much bttr :D lol, miss you guys like HELLLLLL ! sadly, nik zaf and shaz couldn't join us. i think im gonna end this here, BOOOOOORINGGGG

spell it with me ! give me a B, give me a O, give me a R, give me a I, give me a N, then give me a G. what does it spell ? BORING ! yayy, good one :P

one more btw, Aqilah, im sorry i cnt make it to yr party ? you had a blast aite ? so SORRY !