Wednesday, December 24

Incredibly Nothing

sorry for the late post- lol, like people care. ok, i was not in the mood of writing or posting anything write now. since im enjoying my new book- New Moon got it already :) i bought three of them with 20% discount, aha.

ok, today was nothing much to say about. i went to klcc with my family- skip my dad, he's working. went to kinokuniya, bought books then we decided to have a cup of tea. mom suggested to drink at this Tea- wtv cafe, i dont knw the name, we searched for it, up down left right here and there. but it was a NO, like there is no Tea- wtv cafe here in klcc, duhh. lastly, Dome is the perfect choice. drink, eat. and by the way, we bought cupcakes at Baskin' Boys. unfortunately, the icing flew away, gone, burst out of nowhere. hmm, no cupcakes for today- i mean just icing :P

went back home around 6.30, arrived home. gosh, im tired. i kept my energy for the new books, aha. read it, baru chapter 3 lol. im such a snail, literally- i mean it :D now here i am, writing this crappy entry, posting in my blog, for public to read it and me too. Toodles, i think*