Thursday, December 11

What I Want ...

this is the lists of evrything that i want. are incredibe to achieve or done it or accomplish it or .. wtv. it's a miracle if this things do come true. check it out

1) I want it to be exactly like it
2) I want something that can dissapear these poops- like in Envy ;D
3) I want a thousand dollar tht only can be spend on clothessss
4) I want my love story be exactly like in Twilight
5) I want the time to stop so that i dont have to take my PMR result
6) I want to be in a movie, be famous and all of that
7) I want a car right this instane- my own car and i can drive it ;)
8) I want a cinema here in my house so tht i dnt hv to go to TGV to watch movie
9) I want my body parts to talk so they could stop me frm doing bad things- or a sign perhaps
0) I want a hundred or more wishes to make all my wishes come true

a girl can wish, can we ? just wishes, maybe miracle could happen