Monday, December 1

Things At Kampung

i spend like a week thre, at my kampung. awaaaaay frm my parents, bt ad bibik lah. i've learned many new things. as usual, im gonna point it out.

What I Call "Kampung"
- hard to live wthout internet
- grandma taught how to do ths KELIM thing on karipap
- babies like to hop
- hard fr them to gt into the car
- bcos of McD i puked, bcos of rice, i felt like i wnt to puke
- cats are the most disgusting ewww-est creatures on Earth, fr me lah
- they loveee CHICKEN, jump to the sky. Quack quack ?
- river can be built out of sand, own rare hands
- when we bored, we eat. ikan TERMENUNG ? aha i suck at ths fishy thing
- spend 10rm to buy ices. ICE is important to keep us alive
- phone, hee you kept me going crazy !
- a LONER computer, been attacked by 10 kids
- new words created, EXOTICALLY EXOTIC

plus, To the water theme park, The Carnival - CANCELLED
raining is why, haha poor swimsuits ;(
*THEY are my bunchy annoying cousins