Monday, December 29

horrifying words

i opened my eyes, sun already rose. and 0830 to make it clearer. i dreamt something last night, combination of friends and twilight saga. since that is my addiction right now. i think i'll see you guys tomorrow, big smile or fully tears- who mind ? im shaking, shivering, not that im cold, im scared. what is it going to be- tomorrow ? will i satisfy everyone, more important. ME.

i skip this thing for a moment, before it blow up my head. a new book, a new chapter, a new word and a new thought. i am eager to know what is going to happen ? how is the happy ending going to be ? or myb, there will be no happy ending ? pfft, love story is interesting. im not mentioning about the song, duhh. LOVE STORY by Taylor Swift- oh this song is nice though. ok, c'mon. enough for the song. im mentioning about this spellbinding romantic epic, it torture me for GOOD :P

i laughed when they traded the line "till death do us apart", like, they are not going to die. well, vampire to be more appropriate. and this thing, well life never teaches me that this creatures exist. unless, hantu raya, pocong or pontianak. they are freaking scary, but when it comes to vampire; im thinking Robert as known as Edward, how beautiful he is. ok, im crapping my words about Twilight Saga right now. but really, who cares about it ? i owe you your eyes and a click- is that count ?

a year pass, with just a blink. it was gone. without noticing it, i am crawling to a new year. a year that i cant figure out what will it be. tomorrow will decide me where i am heading to, and it really do tear my head off. hopefully, i'll bring my tear-of-joy home, greetings the members of my house :)

p/s; i change my thought a bit about Jake. and i cant wait for the baby to born- beautiful

another p/s; HAPPY NEW YEAR, may this year be the best year that you have ever had :)