Wednesday, December 24

I am what I am

Mostly I do this in bathroom- thinking. People always say that they know me, very well indeed. But actually, there are so many things that are hidden here in me, and no one knows that. I, myself don’t know me very well, I tried hardly to figure out who am I. Tend to do everything to find out what am I good at, what my future going to be, what really am I dream of, but I couldn't found the answers yet.

So long I have been waiting for that to come. Show me what is important. Show me the real world I'm facing through. Show me the obstacles outside the door. Show me everything what life has been teaching me. Unsurprisingly, there is no show, nothing. I don’t really understand yet, I don’t want to face the adulthood, the marriage, the getting-old time and of course, I don’t want to die yet. Many things, just too many things that I need to discover, I need to learn, I need to understand. I am a teenager now, teenager has their own curiosity, and our emotions are curious to find the right type. The right time to show what inside here, but it couldn't figure out yet. Sometimes we act weird, sometimes we act like we know everything, sometimes we want everything to be in our way, but actually, what we want can cause trouble.

The main is there is no one, the perfect one that we can share with. Our thoughts, our interests, our feelings, no one. But gladly, I got family and friends, even though they don't know everything in here want to say but at least they are there, happy or sad, hot or cold, joy or disappoint, like, no matter what, they are there, cheering me up  and people can lie, right ? mostly by Myspace, seriously, you thought they are beautiful, nice or everything but you don't know, maybe he or she is not the picture, he or she pretend they are nice, he or she fake that they like you. You don't know, aren't you? Yeah, we can't blame them; they have their own rights to lie, to fake, and to pretend.

But maybe by posting blog, by reading your writing, it will, a little bit, showing who you are. *laughing. Then, I'll blog everyday, for you to know me better. Something I wrote is not important, to you. But to me, it means a lot.