Wednesday, December 31

worth a thousand words !

CONGRATULATIONS ! yeah, :D

and to all of PMR students. and especially, to my buddy peeps :) congratulations guys *congrats congrats congrats. nothing more i can say. it is a very famous word, and you bet me, in every single talking, it would be a "congratulations". it is good though, to be back at school :) it has been a while, the scent, the view *not that i miss it so much aha :P everyone was cheering, and jumping, and crying- tears of joy. for me, it was SOOOO unexpected. nothing can describe what was my feeling when the teacher handed me the slip. SCREAMING, YAY-ING, CRYING, HUGGING, SQUEEZING ...
*much more than that

and plus, we beat the old record. increase four more straight A's. thank you

first p/s; banana cake and kuetiaw are enough for our happy happy day meal

second p/s; experting ball though, rebut rebut :P aha

third p/s; calling, texting, vibrating, sounds- "congratulations"

forth p/s; garbage helped us to chill

fifth p/s; goal or method ? which one is the most important ? *figure it out yourself

sixth p/s; the bestest day of my life ! like, my year. like, wtv

seventh p/s; SUJUD SYUKUR :D remember that ! wawawa