Friday, December 5

Lurve -ish

im wearing white skirt and green tshirt. written Pr♥tty xP ok, tday as usual im online -ing, infront of screen for 4 hours already. MySpace incresed my boredness level, huh tired of clicking 'Refresh'

while waiting, still infront of the computer, i was playing Solitaire. a game, i used to play. idk, i thnk im addicted to it, like a drug .. heroin maybe. NOT tht very cool game, dnt gt me wrong. sms -ing J ;) hvnt txt you since tht Tuesday, ade la jgk bt just 2 or 5 msgs. and of cs, songs. this thing awakes me.

by the way
.....

the most exciting news is,
i finished my 'Cant Wait to Finish' novel. yayy ! at last, it's over. what a boring book I bought. going to buy a new one, this weekend ;D

next, im baking muffins wth my Housemates -family. i bought the muffin mixtures yesterday. and we are going to do this Apple something something .. idk what it is, looks good (on the screen lah)

toodles now, off to the kitchen ! ;P