Friday, December 19

Superman

One irrelevant, stupidly headline here. My eyes are open wide, reading this Harry Potter. It goes more to adventure, killing people using magic. Other than Twilight, this one, they hunt people. More to romance, and loooooove. I'm trying to avoid myself by writing craps, but I couldn't think of anything to write now. And today, again, I baked. Muffins, yeah! Not that yummy. Back to the book, I'm at page 200-76+34x65/12 = got the answer? Okay, *pfft- ing again.

My grandma is here, plus the aunt and the uncle and also my cousins. I supposed to go to mcd with dyn today, but I can't. They are here and all of that. Oh God, this is BORING. I'm sorry if I'm writing this shitty craps here. Like, this is a total CRAP. *merapu merapu merapu. Going to end it here, toodles. by the way, i want to watch Twilight ;D

p/s; we'll receive our result at 27th okay, not this Monday. Lol, buat cuak jee