Friday, December 12

Thanks Haziq xP

here is me, sitting on this beautiful yellow chair, infront of the computer. having my breakfast with a slice of cake we baked yesterday *we as in me and my mom. as usual, turn on iTunes, MySpace and chx people page. On Blogger, discover people's blog. me, writing a new entry. it's my daily routine. i do it every single day. because i dont have anything to read, i spend half of my day here. with phone besides me. all these communication gadgets are just perfect infront of my eyes. pfft, holiday is not that sucks huh ?

....

and today is Friday, piano class this evening. it's out of stock, the supplier, i need to borrow it from someone. how about Nik ?! haha jk. TV downstairs, waiting for me. i got to go, i dont want TV feels bad aha ;D tata for now ! Too Emotional

by the way, check out Haziq's blog. he is a good writer ;) thank you man ! *he rules the world ? maybe lahh haha