Sunday, December 14

Weird Cool Cars' Names


I'm not obsessed with cars, to let you know. Just my brother, he loves that tiny little cars and play them with the sound of 'Vrooom Vrooom'. So, I was like, "Imi, what are you doing?" well, the cars were in front of me, what else should I do, of course I flipped it. Pfft.

Here is the weird part, their names. The names are at the bottom of the car- not the butt. These things made me laugh like hell; WHIP CREAMER, BONE SHAKER, PONY-UP, BALLISTIK and and NO MATTER WHAT ? seriously,it calls NO MATTER WHAT. How crazy is that. It's Hot Wheels, for god's sake. Is that the best you can come up with? *laugh out loud

I'm not posting this as a car addict. I'm a girl, for crying out loud, and girls DO NOT repeat after me, DO NOT play cars *maybe some of them did. The designs are .. well, not bad though, Hot Wheels right ? Don’t get me wrong, I'm not making fun of this little human-creatures, people can give their comments, can we?