Saturday, December 20

ABC 3rm

i woke up early today, 8.30 (wow ! what an early rise) haha ;D i slept with my Ma yesterday, so mcm bgn awl lahh. then i went downstairs, greet my aunt and grandma ape sume, i switched on the fan, fetch a pillow, and continued lay down my head. and my mum was like, "kaklong, bgn nak pg dentist" i was like, "wait la Ma" and my mum, again, was like "bgn mandi, cepatlah !" hahaha mummy-daughter conversation.

okay, i bathed, tidy up myself, wore clothes and all of that. then went out. my mum started th engine and we headed to Suadamai's dentist. got two of them, Klinik Pergigian Azizah and Klinik Pergigian Ikhlas. i went to the Azizah's first, wait wait wait .. and the nurse said, appointment on Monday, so we cancelled it cs my mom is working on tht day *lol, WEEKDAYS ! she gave me the card, written thre, 'Mejar(B)' kire, dentist askar la. blink blink *nt my teeth jd mcm soldier's pny plk, GOD aha.

get back into the car, headed to the other one. IKHLAS ;) this one also, fully book. my mum made an appointment, Monday at 6. so guys, klu na hangout Monday, bfore 6 lah, haha. End of story abt Teeth, we went to Sari-Dee *act, Ros Sari. beli lauk and ordered ABC 3rm. i went to the Waffle booth to buy some. my mum came to me and said "skt je ABC ni, dah la 3rm" lol, IT IS. and she said "baik beli dkt Cendol Stall dpn tu" haha srsly, it's like, she bought 1rm pack of ABC

ok, after those foods and teeth stuff, we went back home. huh, what a FOOD-Y TEETH-Y day- with my mum ;P nthg much for half of the day. tht's all